Some things to think about...

Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best.

"Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up." R. Jessie James.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Georgia - Eco Home


If my house was a real Eco House it would feature a mud brick wall at the front and back of the house to keep the warmth in all year long. My house has a 1.5 meter roof overhang to shade the house from the sun in the summer and in the winter to shelter the mud brick walls from the rain and bad weather. My roof is slopping, there is a rain water tank collector at the back of the house that water would flow into and then would get filtered for other house hold needs. This house also has a glass conservatory to soak up the heat and transfer it though the vents that lead into the house in the conservatory also has a black slate tiled floor to pick up more heat . My house has a vegetable garden to grow its own vegetables and a windmill to have my own electricity generated, I have 3 solar panels on the roof for hot water and at the front of the house I have high windows so the sun can shine directly in the house, my house is painted in dark colours so it attracts heat.

No comments: